November 4-7, 2013
Sir Francis Drake, a Kimpton Hotel
San Francisco, California
Hosted by Open Door Community Health Centers & Family HealthCare Network
TRAVEL & ACCOMODATIONS
Sir Francis Drake, a Kimpton Hotel www.sirfrancisdrake.com
Room Reservation Block: 22nd Best Practices Forum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Approx. 14 miles from hotel
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Approx. 20 miles from hotel
• Hotel shuttle service (via GO Lorrie’s Airport Shuttle)
• Taxi Cab (Average fare: Approximately $50)
• Shuttle Services (Super Shuttle, Airport Express, other shuttle services)
• BART (use AC Transit Bus to BART Station)
• Taxi Cab (Average fare: Approximately $70)
• Tour: Visit to the Garfield Innovation Center in San Leandro is limited to 75 individuals. Please select 5 participants from your organization to attend. The tour attendees will receive a box lunch on the charter bus and the remaining guests will enjoy a lunch buffet at the Sir Francis Drake.
o Join the hotel loyalty program to access complimentary WiFi throughout your stay
o Members of the loyalty program are also invited to enjoy a complimentary “wine hour” from
5pm-6pm nightly on the Mezzanine level.
o Please make the necessary arrangements with the hotel if an early check-in will be necessary
A guide to San Francisco and it's attractions during the 22nd Best Practices Forum.